The classic Flylow Pant. 20k/20k waterproof fabric with bomber reinforced knees.
Flylow was founded on the idea that the outdoor industry was missing a mountaineering quality pant that could actually fit over your ski boots, offer freedom of movement and ample venting, and could last more then one season of hard skiing. The Chemical Pant was the result of this quest for the perfect ski pant, a pant that climbs mountains as well as it skis down them. A signature item in the Flylow collection, the Chemical Pant offers classic styling—clean and rugged lines and design—with futuristic tech features, like articulated and reinforced knees, waterproof zippers, and generous thigh venting. It’s all packaged in a tough, three-layer hardshell fabric that’ll keep you protected from the elements.
- 3-layer nylon Intuitive™ fabric
- 20k/20k waterproof breathable membrane
- 1000 denier Cordura reinforcements
- Fully seam taped
- 3-panel articulated knee box
- High performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- 3 pockets
- Beacon attachment system in pocket
- Adjustable waist
- Powder cuffs
- Seamless cuff reinforcements
- YKK waterproof zippers
- Inner and outer thigh vents
- Average weight: 851 grams