Tough and light snow pant made with all new eVent DV Expedition Fabric.
The Compound Pant is completely redesigned this season and is an improvement on a true favorite—you’ll find the hardiest skiers choose this pant. It has a simplified, lightweight design for better movement in the mountains and it doesn’t take up much room in your duffel bag on that trip to Revelstoke. The fabric—eVent with Direct Venting™ Expedition technology for supreme waterproofness without sacrificing breathability and air permeability—keeps you dry and prevents overheating while still protecting you from the storm. Massive thigh vents can be opened for the climb uphill but these pants are made for the downhill.
- eVent fabric with Direct Venting™ Expedition technology
- 30k waterproof with 0.06 cfm Air Permeability
- 100% Nylon
- 1,000 denier Cordura cuffs
- 7/8th-length outer zippers
- Articulated knees
- 12 mm seam taping
- 4 pockets
- Powder skirt snap connectors
- Cross flow venting
- YKK waterproof zippers
- Beacon attachment system in pocket
- High performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- Average weight: 681 grams